How to wash dishes quickly and easily?
There is a popular sign: when food disappears from the table, dishes appear in the sink. The sign comes true every day, which is very annoying to the hostesses. If there is no way to feed the family or guests with mugs, it is worth rethinking the process itself. It’s better to pump your dishwashing skill once than consider it your punishment.
How to quickly wash dishes inconspicuously
You can easily wash a mountain of dishes and not notice if you bring the "exercise in water" to automatism. As when learning to print on a computer: first you need to monitor your hands, connect attention, and then you get the feeling that everything turned out by itself. Muscle memory comes to our aid, freeing us from the need to delve into the process of sorting dishes.
Always be the first to wash cups and glasses. They are not contaminated with oil or grease, so you can start washing dishes just with hot water.
Following them are knives, spoons, forks. Then there are plates, and in the finals - pots and pans. Do not allow yourself to randomly grab everything, and the daily kitchen ceremony will be reduced in time and expenses of detergents.
It is convenient to have two separate sponges - to eliminate greasy dirt and for easily laundered stains. Let them be of different colors, so that the hands "on the machine" took the right sponge.
High-speed dishwashing is also a sport and requires training. First we focus on speed - turn on the “fast” button in the head. We focus not on the number of dishes, but on how to quickly process item by item. After a month, washing dishes at maximum speed will become a habit.
Pause on time
Encourage yourself and family members to clean dishes from leftovers before putting them in the sink. After that, use the following method: place the dishes in a large bowl or bowl, fill with hot water and add a couple of drops of detergent. To wash plates and pans from old fat is easier.
You can do without bowls: put the dishes in the sink, closing the drain, and leave to soak in hot water. Do not mix everything in one pile!
If there is no strong pollution, do not use a detergent, and then spend water on a thorough rinse.
Now there are 10-15 minutes to check private messages, calls or refuel the cat with food. Then it’s good to remember that you are a champion, and it is easy to wash the dishes.
Sometimes there are too many dishes. For such cases, the rule of one soapy sponge is practiced: wash with a sponge until it stops foaming. Then they pause, switching to another lesson. The reception has long been known - a long distance, divided into stages, is easier to overcome. Some people make a mistake during the break - they eat again from clean plates, this only adds more dishes.
How to clean pans and pans from burnt food
What to do when a forgotten pan or pan burns out, but you don’t want to buy a new one? There are several ways to help keep your family budget:
Method number 1
Teflon-coated dishes will be cleaned easily from soot and soot. It is necessary to fill it with water for half an hour, and then rinse.
Method number 2
To clear the pan of the remnants of food, put it on the stove and heat to high temperature. Pour the bottom of a hot pan with a full glass of warm water. Wipe away carbon deposits with a wooden spatula. For final cleaning, boil water in a bowl with a small amount of detergent for 10-20 minutes.
Method number 3
Pour half a glass of salt evenly onto a burnt bottom. Leave for several hours, then wash away from burning and soot. To clean a cast-iron frying pan with salt immediately, while it is hot, otherwise the cinder will penetrate deeply. This method is good for stainless steel utensils, but abrasive pastes and powders will ruin it.
Method number 4
Apply when milk escapes. Grind activated carbon and fill with water. After 15 minutes, contamination is easily removed.
Method number 5
Many housewives prefer to solve the problem with vinegar and soda. Moreover, they are always at hand in any kitchen. Soda is better to clean aluminum dishes. From many other substances, aluminum loses its appearance.
How easy it is to wash the dishes in 5 minutes
The most popular dishwashing detergents are gels. A few drops of gel are straightened with a mountain of plates, regardless of whether hot water or cold.
Powder products have taken root in the kitchens due to their versatility. With their help, in addition to cutlery, wash sinks to shine.
A serious minus of powders - after them a lot of water is required to rinse.
Using household chemicals is a cardinal way to make plates and pans clean and shiny. But washing dishes at home is easily safe, natural means. This will save the cost of buying expensive chemicals, water, and also make the process safe for health.
In families where there is a small child or people suffering from allergies often use the following products for washing dishes:
- Mustard powder. Good old mustard is in the TOP of grandmother's recommendations. It is important that mustard powder is safe for all types of dishes.
- Soda ash. The use of such a tool is popular among housewives due to its good result and ease of use. It is used in the form of a solution (for 1 liter of hot water - 1 tablespoon of soda) and paste. To make a paste, a little water is added to the powder.
- Baking soda. A small handful of powder will destroy fat and odor, return white to ceramics. Do not use for cookware with non-stick coating.
- Laundry soap. Time tested for effectiveness. Valued for the absence of harmful chemical impurities. Liquid laundry soap is not worth taking, among ordinary bars, choose with the inscription 72% or 65% (fatty acid content).
- Homemade washing paste. In two glasses of warm water, dissolve the grated laundry soap and mix with ordinary salt - a competitor to household products is ready. For a smell, add a few drops of your favorite aromatic oil.
- Firewood and fireplace ash. Another traditional option of natural remedies. It will solve the problem with dirty dishes from tourists, residents of cottages, country houses.
The washing location cannot be changed
Look at the sink in your house through the eyes of an outsider, a guest - a boring place, devoid of personality. And it does not always meet hygiene standards - an old sponge is adjacent to a brand new one, a fresh towel hangs next to a napkin in greasy stains.
Make it a habit to immediately deal with untidy-looking kitchen utensils.
Decor elements in the interior of the kitchen will not be out of place: a small detail above the sink or next to it, a stylish funny little thing. Any souvenir is suitable, if only it evokes good, personal emotions. A trifle, and now it’s a pleasure to approach the sink.
Be sure to determine a constant set of objects on the work surface and around. These things catch your eye many times a day, so leave it exclusively necessary and cute. The main thing is that you did not have to look for anything, and everything was at hand - from rubber gloves to soft towels. Then you can quickly wash the dishes with your own hands between times, in a commercial break or waiting for tea to brew.
Folk life hacks and recommendations for washing dishes
- A terrible secret on the technique of washing pots, however, like the rest of the cutlery - it is better to wash the dishes immediately! In a situation where there is no strength and five free minutes, simply fill the dishes with hot water in a small bowl. Later, you will figure it out and learn how to relax, putting in order tableware.
- Advanced housewives are advised to meditate. No one at home will bother you at the sink. You make the universe cleaner, but they do not. Meditate or listen to the radio. Music and meditation turn cymbals into psychotherapy sessions.
- The habit of applying the cream before putting on gloves changes the procedure that is harmful to the skin, making it useful: the cream on the hands under the gloves is absorbed more intensively into the skin.
- It is more convenient to brush off the leftovers with a special brush on a medium-length handle. A teenager prefers a synthetic brush instead of a sponge. Hands remain dry and gloves are not required during washing.
- Do not discard an empty gel bottle. If you add half of the new bottle into it and add water, the gel will foam abundantly and last for a long time. Reduces the consumption of a bowl with a vault and a couple of drops of gel. With a sponge, especially a large one, you wield faster by dipping into a container.
- And if you close the taps while you are soaping the plates, water resources and indicators are saved on the home counter.
You will learn how to properly and efficiently wash the dishes from the next video.