For a woman, body hair is an undesirable phenomenon. This is a sign of negligence and it looks repulsive. Cosmetic companies are constantly developing new methods of hair removal, offering women a wide selection of appropriate products. One such development is film wax. This product is unique and has a number of features.
What it is?
The nature of the human body is such that regardless of its desire, it fulfills its program. To please herself and those around her, a woman seeks to find the perfect way to get rid of an unwanted gun in the bikini area, hair under the arms, on her legs.
At its core, film wax is an instrument for combating unwanted hair, one of the preparations of the group of hot waxes for depilation, and their improved variety. This is a tool that, when solidified, forms a plastic film (due to its constituent oils). It is very popular in the cosmetics industry and is an indispensable component of body skin care.
Such a wax is recognized as a worthy alternative to razors. Being a professional drug, it allows you to remove unwanted vegetation on the body without resorting to the services of a specialist. This procedure can be done independently at home.
Features and Benefits
Hair removal with a film wax is more gentle and suitable not only for a certain area of the bodylike other wax counterparts. This is a tool with a delicate approach to removing all the hair on the body. The product is universal and suitable for any type of skin.
Film wax is unpretentious in work: knowing the method of its preparation and application, you can solve the problem of vegetation for a long time. All technology repeats depilation with hot wax, it only takes less time and a thin layer is applied.
Such a drug is sold in the public domain and, with the right approach to selection, has an affordable price: this adds a plus to the piggy bank of benefits, allowing you to significantly save the budget for an expensive procedure.
The tool for combating unwanted hair is characterized in that due to the liquefied consistency it is able to take the form of a body, therefore, it eliminates hair better than other drugs that can break off hairs.
In contrast, film wax reduces the degree of pain during an unpleasant procedure. It does not harden very quickly, managing to create the necessary thermal effect necessary for warming the hair follicles. Wax film captures even the shortest hairs, involving them in the removal process and making them malleable. The advantages of the product include not only easy preparation, application, but also the integrity of the film when removed.
In addition to high ductility, film wax is economical: in relation to conventional products, this figure is 1: 3. It does not take a large amount to distribute the product on the surface of the problem areas: it is applied with a layer of smaller thickness (2 mm), repeating the contour of the desired area.
What is the difference between hot and film?
The main difference between film wax and hot analog, acquiring a liquid state at a temperature of 45-47 degrees, is to achieve the desired consistency at a lower temperature (37-40 degrees). The degree of heating is suitable for body temperature, so the drug does not shock the skin.
Due to this, the pain syndrome and the risk of burns of the dermis are significantly reduced. In addition, the depilation procedure itself becomes more comfortable, therefore it is quite suitable for skin of any type, including hypersensitive and prone to allergies.
The effect of the use of film wax is noticeable from the first application. In addition to the delicate effect, the film-like wax soothes the skin, making it soft. The effect of smooth skin can last up to a month, and in addition, it is impossible to injure the skin with such a preparation.
Which is better - wax or shugaring?
Film wax and depilation with sugar paste have the same purpose. Definitely say that it’s better, you can’t. Both methods are good and allow the skin to remain beautiful for a long time. Usually the effect lasts long enough.
Women who have tested both products have conflicting opinions, which is why each woman considers her own way. However, there is a slight difference. Regarding the legs, the drugs do both perfectly. They remove unwanted hairs regardless of their length and thickness. Regular procedures allow you to make your hair thinner, so removing it every time becomes easier. If we talk about the intimate zone, then the effect of sugar paste is more delicate and less painful.
The formula of film wax includes many useful ingredients. Its base consists of several components: natural pine resin, beeswax, paraffins, rubber derivatives. Additional components include:
• oils nourishing and softening skin;
• plant extracts with a calming and healing effect;
• azulene calming the skin, relieving inflammation;
• chlorophyll, contributing to the rapid healing of cells;
• tea treehaving a disinfecting effect;
• flavorings, fragrances that give the drug a pleasant smell;
• coloring pigmentsmaking wax color enjoyable.
In addition, the components of film wax are often talc (promoting adhesiveness) titanium dioxide (emollient component) and zinc oxide (reducing pain).
With all the positive properties, film wax has contraindications. It is not recommended to use it in case of:
• sugar diabetes
• varicose veins expansion;
• solar burns;
• neoplasms in the treated area;
• sick and injured skin;
• special Women's days
How it looks: types
More often, film wax is available in granules or cartridges.. In addition, it can be sold in the form of tablets or blocks (tiles). All types equally well cope with the task, regardless of their form of release.
A granular preparation is solid granules that are sold in jars or in plastic bags. The granules themselves resemble small coffee beans or nuts. They can be slightly transparent, of a small neat shape, which contributes to rapid heating and the adoption of the desired consistency. This is a highly effective product that, with each new procedure, makes hair removal painless.
An interesting fact of the drug is the palette of its color. Depending on the pigment, the color may be pink, reddish, green, purple, brown, and even black. This is due to various additives that manufacturers include in the film. This technique cannot but attract attention, therefore, along with its excellent properties, the product's popularity is growing.
- Analog in cartridge considered the most economical, perfectly eliminates unwanted vegetation on the body. For ease of application, this type is equipped with a special roller that controls an even and thin distribution layer. Sometimes cartridges have a window that allows you to see the consumption of material. In addition to the instructions for use, such a product has two wide spatulas and two rings to protect the cartridge.
- Can packaging Intend, first of all, for salons and large cosmetic centers. A large volume is suitable for simultaneous hair removal for several clients at once. Due to this, the expense of the tool is reduced. To make it convenient to get the can out of the wax, it has a special handle.
- Tile film wax resembles chocolate. It is very economical and allows you to use no more than one wedge in one procedure. It is especially relevant when working with a bikini zone, making hair removal tolerant, and with each new session less painful.
The market for vasking products is quite wide. In order not to get confused in the variety of products, you can look at the goods of brands that are time-tested and have positive reviews among shoppers:
- White Line Natura. "Azulen" - An excellent tool for removing even long and coarse hair. It adheres firmly to the surface of the skin, so it copes with the task well. The developed formula helps to relieve inflammation, irritation, it has an antibacterial effect, not allowing microbes to penetrate the structure of cells.
- Depilflax. A product with a soft honey texture designed for any skin type. It has a good result and does not require repeated hair removal in the same place. Suitable not only for the main places of problem areas, but also able to carefully remove the fluff on the face above the upper lip.
- Depilica. The product of the Spanish brand combines the best qualities of hot and warm wax, is based on milk peptides and titanium dioxide. Argan oil, included in the composition, makes care gentle and allows you to carefully remove unwanted vegetation, even on the face. The texture of the product is soft, delicate, plastic and translucent. The wax is removed well: it does not crumble and does not stick to the hands.
- Hot Wax. Wax film for hypersensitive skin. Thanks to the milk base, it contributes to the rapid regeneration of cells after the procedure. Along with hair removal, the skin receives hydration and softening, which facilitates cell shock after vasking. Removes hairs completely with bulbs, so the effect of the application lasts long enough.
- Crystalline. A budget analogue of expensive waxes that makes life easier for many women seeking perfection. The drug is used in professional salons and in many reviews of the fair sex is superior to shugaring. It has high adhesion and eliminates hairs of any length, even short ones. The extracts included in the composition have a tonic effect on the skin, increase its elasticity and have an antioxidant effect.
- Shugaringpro. The company's film wax is suitable even for a delicate and sensitive dermis. The exposure time of the drug does not exceed more than 10-15 seconds per site. The product has a dense and rich texture. Envelops each hair when applied, provides reliable adhesion, therefore it removes vegetation completely without breaking off hairs.
How to use at home?
Waxing with film wax involves preparing the skin in the depilation areas, the procedure itself and caring for the dermis after removing the funds.
The drug is applied to prepared and inspected skin. Before vasking, it must be cleaned with soap with a bactericidal effect. The skin should be clean and fat free. If, during a visual examination, wounds, abrasions, irritation of the dermis, papillomas are noticed at the places of the planned hair removal, the use of film wax should be postponed and treated.
In addition, in order to avoid the problem of hair growth, a scrub should be used a couple of days before the procedure. The same is repeated on the third or fourth day after hair removal.
If the skin is prone to peeling, before epilation, delicately remove dead cells with a scrub, so as not to reduce the effectiveness of the drug. You can degrease the surface of the skin using cosmetic gels or special lotions, although some women have enough tonic for their face and cotton pad.
Before applying wax, it is recommended to use talcum powder (or regular baby powder). In addition, no cosmetic procedure misses an allergy test. If the test is passed, you can do hair removal.
How to apply?
A special spatula cannot be dispensed with - so the application layer will be uniform and thin. Since it takes some time to freeze the film, it is better to lie in such a way that the freezing layer does not come into contact with anything.
Wax is applied with one-sided strokes in the direction of hair growth. In this case, it is necessary to distribute it so that it does not pass hair.
In order to subsequently make it easier to remove the hardened wax, when applying the film, the edge of the application should be left slightly drawn.
After the wax has cooled down and took the form of a film, it is torn off by a sharp and quick movement in the direction against hair growth. In this case, the skin needs to be slightly pulled back. If you do not take into account the direction of growth, there is a high risk of the appearance of ingrown hair and injury to the skin.
What to do at the end of the procedure?
After the wax is removed from the skin, it must be soothed and treated with a cosmetic product with a cooling effect. You can use cosmetics, which do not include fats and oil compositions.
Since the first time the skin will be susceptible to any irritants, it is important to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, and you can not rub the skin with a washcloth for at least a day.
If you do not want to repeat this procedure often, and the hair grows stubbornly, you can accustom yourself to use serum that reduces hair growth. This should be done about a week after vasking.
How to cook?
The preparation of film wax is an important but not a difficult moment. The instructions for preparing the product are simple: after measuring a bit of the product, it is poured into a special container and heated in a water bath to the desired temperature (from 37 to 40 degrees).
Before applying the product to the skin of problem areas, check the degree of its heating: the wax should not injure or burn the dermis.
Which device is better to do?
The convenience of the product is the versatility of the cooking approach, regardless of the form of release: if there is no special container (wax), any other is suitable. You can warm it up in any bowl. Therefore, the absence of a heater with a wax cap will not be a problem.
As soon as the wax texture resembles the texture of thick sour cream, it can be removed. Typically, the melting time is not more than 20-25 minutes. After that, it is covered with a towel to avoid premature cooling.
Do not experiment and heat the wax in the microwave: of course, you can melt it, it will melt, but the effect of the waves will affect it. As a result, the molecular formula of the drug will change, which will lead not to benefit, but to a harmful effect on the body.
Can it be reused?
During the procedure, it often turns out that some part of the product remains at the bottom of the tank. Many people wonder whether it is worth reusing the residue, and whether the wax will change its properties. Actually yes, use is possible. A new portion of the product is added to the residue and then heated to the desired temperature and the following procedure is carried out. This method is used not only at home, but also in professional salons.
If during the procedure not all hair is removed, you can use the rest of the product. Of course, this can only be done if the skin is not too irritated.
Today, film wax has a large circle of fans. One of the favorites of its varieties is film in granules.Women who have tested this product, note a professional effect, as in the salon. Such a waxing tool becomes a pleasant find and salvation from unwanted body hair. Having tried once, the fair sex choose such products constantly.
Some of them opt for a proven tool, others want to try the products of different companies, presented in different forms. However, in the fight against an unpleasant problem, women note the importance of consulting with a specialist before using this wax. Allergy and individual intolerance to the individual components of a film wax are not an empty phrase. In the urge to be impeccable, it’s important not to harm your health, women say.
Epilation with film wax Dipilica armpits, bikini, upper lip, eyebrow correction, see the next video.