Yeast wrinkle face mask
Despite the abundance of various cosmetics on store shelves, popular beauty recipes continue to be popular with modern beauties. Among the most common and effective folk remedies is a face mask for wrinkles from yeast, which prolongs the youth and freshness of women's skin.
Natural remedy to combat age-related changes
Yeast is a unicellular mushroom, essentially a living organism, which, among other things, contains a huge amount of useful chemicals:
- Folic acid - It has anti-inflammatory properties and a drying effect.
- Amino acids - improve the condition of the outer and deep layers of the dermis, rejuvenate it.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - one of the best antioxidants that contribute to the restoration of the epidermis and deeper layers of the dermis.
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) - evens out the tone, eliminates age spots, grayness and yellowness of the face.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or H) - effective moisturizer.
- Thiamine (B1) - tones the skin and fills them with energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) - Accelerates the process of cell renewal, refreshing complexion.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) - protects the dermis from negative external factors.
- Minerals - the product contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine and other minerals necessary for the dermis to improve metabolic processes in its cells and contribute to the normalization of the production of sebum.
All these substances are able to penetrate deeply into tissues, stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that helps maintain skin firmness and elasticity.
In addition, they accelerate wound healing, have an antibacterial effect and serve as a good prevention of acne and a means for treating acne.
Indications and limitations
Yeast cosmetics are great for fighting wrinkles on all skin types. Simultaneously with the general anti-aging effect, it individually affects each type of skin:
- eliminates greasy and oily sheen, normalizes the work of the glands, cleanses and tightens pores - in oily;
- relieves from peeling - on dry;
- saturates useful substances - on the combined;
- fights with inflammation and other deficiencies - on the problem.
Therefore, it is recommended to use this cosmetic product to solve most problems with the skin of the face.
However, despite all the benefits of the fungal product, cosmetics made of yeast are contraindicated in:
- damage to the epidermis;
- pathologies of infectious or fungal origin;
- redness or burning sensation - These symptoms indicate an allergic reaction to the ingredients.
For the preparation of cosmetics at home, you can use any yeast (dry, compressed or liquid). It is noteworthy that a number of cosmetologists consider the dry look less effective. However, there is no evidence for this yet.
In order for home cosmetics to bring maximum benefits, it must be properly prepared. In particular, properly prepare the main ingredient for use.
The exception is beer (liquid), which are used without any preliminary preparation. Dry ones must be dissolved in warm water (not boiling water!) And left to ferment for half an hour.
Thoroughly crushed pressed ones are also dissolved in a slightly warmed up liquid, but in order to get "to condition" they need to roam for an hour and a half.
During fermentation, the solution should be mixed as often as possible - so that all the lumps dissolve and a homogeneous mass forms. When the resulting mass "reaches", other ingredients can be added to it.
For best effect, it is recommended to use filtered or mineral water without gas. Also, water can be replaced with milk, kefir, peroxide and other liquids.
Ready-made cosmetics can be stored for up to three days, but at the same time its benefits are reduced every day. Therefore, it is better to prepare a fresh solution every time.
Before applying homemade paste, the face must be thoroughly cleaned (for example, by scrubbing) or steamed - in this case, useful substances are better absorbed and their effect will be more effective.
You can steam your face over a steam bath from ordinary water, but it is better to use herbal infusions, which will further enhance the benefits received from the procedure.
The finished yeast paste is distributed evenly over the face with light strokes.
The treatment time is 15-20 minutes. At this time, it is best to be at ease - professional cosmetologists say that it is in this case that you can get the most benefit from the mask.
After the procedure, the dried paste is thoroughly washed off. In this case, it is necessary to use contrasting washing - alternately with warm and cold water. In conclusion, a moisturizing and nourishing cream is applied to the face.
It is recommended to make masks at least 2-3 times a week, and each time you can add different products as an additional ingredient. The course of therapy is from 1 to 2 months. Then you should take a break.
Today, there are a large number of recipes for homemade cosmetics based on yeast, including anti-wrinkle. The most popular of them:
- With flour. 50 g of the main ingredient is diluted with a liquid in a large container to the density of sour cream, after which 25 g of flour (rye) is added there. The resulting mass is covered with gauze and cleaned for a day in a warm place. Such a mask is applied in a thick layer. At the same time, it can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck and décolleté. Suitable for oily dermis.
- With onion juice. 10 grams of yeast mass is diluted with 32 ml of freshly squeezed juice from onions. 5 ml of honey is added. Then all the components are thoroughly mixed and applied to the face. This composition in just a few applications will help to visibly rejuvenate the skin, moisturize it and saturate it with nutrients. Alternatively, 1 teaspoon of olive oil can be added to the paste. Suitable for dermis with high fat content.
- With milk. One of the simplest anti-aging recipes for which only 30 g of live yeast and warm milk (not hot) are needed. The mixture is brought to a consistency that will be most convenient for application to the face. With a fatty dermis, milk can be replaced with kefir or yogurt, and with increased dryness, it is worth introducing wheat flour and 5 ml of honey.
- With cabbage. A finely chopped cabbage leaf is thoroughly mixed with honey (a small spoon) and a teaspoon of yeast. Such a composition will not only help smooth wrinkles, but also significantly improve complexion.
- With strawberry. A tablespoon of yeast is added to mashed ripe strawberries. The consistency of the mixture should resemble a cream. After that, a container with the composition is placed in a saucepan with warm water and fermentation is expected to begin, then it is used for its intended purpose. Wash off the composition after 15 minutes with warm water. This combination of natural ingredients effectively fights even with deep wrinkles and makes the skin more beautiful and fresh.
- Oily. For rejuvenation and healing of dry skin with increased sensitivity, a paste of 1 tablespoon of yeast diluted in warm kefir and 2 tbsp is well suited. l softened (not melted!) butter. Oil can be replaced with fat sour cream.
- Honey-vinegar. A mixture of 1 teaspoon of yeast ingredient, 3 tsp will help cope with peeling. cream and 1 tsp. vinegar and honey. For cooking, the yeast is first mixed with cream and allowed to begin to ferment, after which the remaining ingredients are added.
- With a cucumber. 2 tbsp. l yeast is mixed to a paste-like consistency in juice from two medium cucumbers. It is applied for 20 minutes, after which it is thoroughly washed off.
- With peroxide. Yeast diluted in hydrogen peroxide is well cleaned and rejuvenated (the mixture should be thick and easy to apply).
The older the age, the more intense cosmetic procedures are needed to combat age-related skin changes. And even more effective cosmetics will be needed.
So, for women aged 50 + a great solution is a mixture of 20 g of yeast, diluted in two tbsp. l milk with the addition of 1 tbsp. l honey melted in a water bath, and 1 tbsp. l slightly warmed linseed oil and ½ teaspoon of fish oil.
And women after 60 years masks consisting of yeast, a raw egg and 1 teaspoon of honey with the addition of a few drops of chamomile oil are recommended.
One of the most problematic areas where wrinkles become more and more noticeable is the area around the eyes. Yeast formulations are also great for caring for her. However, for this zone, home-made cosmetic mixtures should contain emollients.
Alternatively, you can try the milk-yeast mixture with the addition of rye flour, olive (or sunflower) oil, liquid honey and eggs (all ingredients are 1 tbsp. Each). Immediately after cooking, the paste is applied to the skin of the face. After 10-15 minutes, the product is washed off.
The opinion of professionals
The use of such masks for aging skin is confirmed by many professional cosmetologists and doctors. In addition, for greater effectiveness, they advise taking brewer's yeast also inside - to increase immunity and normalize metabolism (these factors also have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin of the face).
Unlike numerous modern products, self-made cosmetics on a yeast-based basis are 100% natural, and therefore almost all positive reviews about them.
Those who have already tried them on themselves note that after their application the skin really becomes much more elastic, smooth, small wrinkles disappear, and deep wrinkles contract.
In addition, thanks to such masks, it was possible to even out the complexion, get rid of problems such as acne and acne, cope with excessive greasiness and oily sheen, stop peeling and eliminate redness.
With the help of regular yeast treatments, even older women could again feel beautiful, attractive and self-confident!
See yeast face mask recipe in the next video.