CC Cream Mary Kay
CC cream is a new generation of skin care cosmetics, a continuation of a series of BB creams with a more advanced formula. Imperfect balm - this is the translation of Blemish Base (BB). BB creams moisturize, give a matte effect, fight redness, inflammation and other problems. Color Correction (CC) translates as "color correction."
CC creams have the effect of BB creams plus an improvement in complexion.
They simultaneously care for the skin, adjust its tone, give a beautiful and fresh look. CC creams take care products to a new level. One of the brands that produces CC cream is Mary Kay.
SS cream Mary Kay perfectly evens skin tone, gives it a natural, even color, hides imperfections. Additionally provides good moisture and sun protection. Hypoallergenic, well suited for all types. Using one remedy, we get complete care in a minimum amount of time.
Available in three shades: very light (light), light to medium (medium-light) and medium to deep (medium-dark).
The uniqueness of this cream is that it adapts to the existing skin tone. Therefore, three shades are enough to choose for your type.
You will learn more about Mary Kay CC cream in the next video.
The cream has a light, delicate texture, it is not transparent, ideally lays in a thin layer.
In its consistency, it is more like tonal means. It does not dry out the skin, does not make it heavier, maintains a beautiful, even and natural look throughout the day. Quality packaging in a convenient soft tube with a dispenser and a transparent strip. The dispenser makes it possible to use the strictly necessary amount. A shade is visible through the transparent strip. The package contains complete instructions for the description and use of CC-cream.
Consider in more detail the composition and analyze what effect each component has.
- Mineral pigments natural origin create a tinting effect. Natural natural materials are pre-cleaned and then ground into powder. The powdery texture creates an easy application, does not clog pores, evens out the tone. Do not cause allergies.
- Silymarin It has a calming effect, actively nourishes the skin, prevents the appearance of acne and blackheads, creates protection against the negative effects of external factors. This biologically active substance is milk thistle. Milk thistle is a plant with unique properties. On the one hand, it works as an antioxidant, as a brightening, tonic and invigorating component. On the other hand, it prevents the appearance of wrinkles and sunburn.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, helps the epidermis recover better, strengthens the immune system, has protective properties. This vitamin is involved in all the processes of skin functioning - growth, restoration, protection, healing, collagen synthesis, prevention of aging. Its deficiency leads to the appearance of spider veins on the face, a deterioration in color. Our body is not able to produce vitamin C. It is therefore necessary to replenish its amount. A good way to get vitamin C for our skin is to use creams with its content.
- Niacinamide - a synthetic analogue of vitamin B3. It speeds up the process of updating the epidermis, increases elasticity, brightens, evens out the relief. Suitable for all types. It works equally well on age and young problem skin. Effective component for the fight against wrinkles and acne. Promotes deep hydration, protects against dehydration, stimulates microcirculation.
- Vitamin E reliably protects from free radicals that are formed in tissues under the influence of sunlight, air and various substances in our environment. It has anti-aging properties, heals and strengthens the skin well. Vitamin E normalizes blood circulation and oxygenation of the skin. It has a pronounced anti-cancer effect due to the protection of cells from destruction by free radicals.
- Willow extract It is used to restore problem skin, has an anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes the process of sebum secretion. Willow bark and leaves contain organic acids, salicylic acid, tannins. It has a pronounced antiseptic effect.
- SPF 15 - a sunscreen that protects the skin from ultraviolet rays. Indicator 15 is classified as medium protection.
CC cream Mary Kay, due to its rich composition, has a variety of properties.
- The main purpose is giving even tone. Due to the content of pigments that adapt to skin tone, makeup looks natural.
- Corrects flaws. Masks acne, unevenness of the skin.
- Soothing. Removes irritation, reduces redness. It has a positive effect on problem skin.
- Moisturizes and normalizes the water-lipid balance.
- Reduces visible signs of aging. Wrinkles are smoothed, the structure is restored, the skin looks fresh and radiant.
- Protects from environmental influences. It contains a sunscreen with an index of 15. This filter is quite enough to protect the skin in the short-term exposure to the sun.
- Saturates the skin with vitamins and minerals.
CC cream is ideal for daily use. Before applying, it is necessary to clean the skin. To do this, use special means for washing your face. Mary Kay launches a wide range of cleaning products.
If the skin is normal, then you can immediately apply CC cream. A little tool, rub with your fingertips or a special sponge with light movements along the massage lines.
For women with oily skin, before applying CC cream, you must first use a matting cream.
For those who have dry skin, after washing, you must definitely apply a moisturizing day.
If you have an important event where a more persistent make-up is needed, the CC product can be used as a regular moisturizer. Apply to cleansed skin and allow time to soak. After getting wet with a napkin and applying foundation foundation.
In the evening, everything is easily removed with the help of a special tool for removing makeup or washing.
With regular use of CC cream from Mary Kay, a cumulative effect occurs. The action of the constituent components every day improves the condition of the skin, makes it more well-groomed and fresh.
According to numerous customer reviews, Mary Kay's CC cream was highly rated. Most of them previously used a series of explosives. But after using the Mary Kay CC tool, they had no doubt in favor of using the latter. All noted the wide spectrum of action of this cream, the work of one remedy in eight directions. This facilitates care, saves time, which is very important for a modern woman.
Users specifically noted the presence of a sunscreen.
Compared to other sun protection products, this cream very easily lays on the skin, does not form a film, does not make the skin heavy. Fully complies with the filter requirements with an index of 15.
Another plus is noted by users of this tool. This is a beautiful, even tone that emphasizes the natural relief of the face. The tool is an excellent foundation for daytime makeup. During the day, it does not require additional correction, there is no feeling of dryness and tightness.
Everyone who had the opportunity to get acquainted with Mary Kay CC cream is unanimous in the opinion that this is an excellent tool for daily care at an affordable price.